Category List

Thursday, October 10, 2013

I was there at this performance. She looked so beautiful and was amazing! I found a whole new level of respect for her. Plus, her outfit and makeup was perfection.

Marilyn Monroe
Marilyn Monroe
Marilyn Monroe. by shadees, via Flickr
Marilyn Monroe. by shadees, via Flickr
I was there at this performance. She looked so beautiful and was amazing! I found a whole new level of respect for her. Plus, her outfit and makeup was perfection.
I was there at this performance. She looked so beautiful and was amazing! I found a whole new level of respect for her. Plus, her outfit and makeup was perfection.
Celebrities with their Fans
Celebrities with their Fans
She is the most beautiful woman in the world ever Marilyn Monroe - Fashion Diva Design
She is the most beautiful woman in the world ever Marilyn Monroe - Fashion Diva Design

No comments:

Post a Comment