Category List

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Miranda Lambert. I love how she speaks her mind and also is very protective over animals. Just everything she's done outside of music has been amazing along with her songs. She's one of my fave country artists out now. And woot, fellow Scorpio!

Marilyn Monroe
Marilyn Monroe
Miranda Lambert. I love how she speaks her mind and also is very protective over animals. Just everything she's done outside of music has been amazing along with her songs. She's one of my fave country artists out now. And woot, fellow Scorpio!
Miranda Lambert. I love how she speaks her mind and also is very protective over animals. Just everything she's done outside of music has been amazing along with her songs. She's one of my fave country artists out now. And woot, fellow Scorpio!
Marilyn Monroe - @~ Watsonette......If you like authentic Ray ban and Oakley Sunglasses,please visit www.ing-gni.com
Marilyn Monroe - @~ Watsonette......If you like authentic Ray ban and Oakley Sunglasses,please visit www.ing-gni.com

No comments:

Post a Comment